I’ve been wanting to try PhotoZoom, a Microsoft’s Live Labs product and a technology showcase.
- I took all my photowalking photos, and attempted to create a PhotoZoom.
- First block, PhotoZoom can only take 100 photos at a time. So, I selected 99 of my masterpieces 🙂
- You can also feed the photos, by providing RSS feed URL of your photostream anywhere on the Web (How cool is that!).
- It took 10 minutes on my connection for the 99 photos to be uploaded, and the PhotoZoom is created instantaneously.
- You can create multiple PhotoZoom albums, and also email the same (through your email client).