Lady Antebellum has new IE8 Web Slice and launches album
The award winning country music group Lady Antebellum will release their second album Need You Now on January 26. Lady A (as they are affectionately called) will also unveil their Internet Explorer 8 web slice – which features news, tour schedule, BIO, music, and photo’s. This will include announcements around their crazy popular “Webisode Wednesday” (latest one, #89, is here).
Lady A’s web slice is available on the IE8 Gallery or on each page of their site. The web slice was built by Music City Networks (MCN).
Additional background on Lady Antebellum
- Upcoming 2010 GRAMMY Nominations:
- Best Country Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocals
- Best Country Song for “I Run To You”
- 2009 CMA Vocal Group of the Year
- 2009 CMA Single of the Year, “I Run To You”
- Billboard’s #1 Hot Country Song of 2009, “I Run To You”
- 5-week #1 single “Need You Now”
- #1 digital single across all genres at iTunes and Amazon, “Need You Now”
- #1 ringtone at Verizon and AT&T, “Need You Now”
- First country group to break the Top 10 of Billboard’s all genre Hot 100 chart since 2007
- Top New Duo or Group in 2009 by the Academy of Country Music