Tweet. Meet. Give: How-to?
I mentioned about the Twestival in Delhi last week, and fund-raising for the same. Here are finer details of the same.
There is NO registration, and no participation fees. Interested? Turn up for the event. Though the intention is fund-raising, we wouldn’t have wanted a selected paid audience for a networking and learning event. So, everyone’s invited for sharing their Twitter tales. We would hope to raise funds through voluntary donations.
Here’s how you can help, and we would hope you do:
- Requires credit card or Paypal account.
- Make sure you select Delhi as your city, so that your contribution is added to city total.
- On the spot
- If you are turning up for the event, use the donation box there.
- Also specify, your name and the amount you’ve donated.
- We’ll post a list of donors, and donate the dollar equivalent through Tipjoy.
- If you represent an organization, we would appreciate donation or sponsorships for raffle prizes/giveaways.
- Drop in a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You’ll get big props and event space/time.
Also, if you would want to speak on any specific topic related to Twitter, its engagement or value, drop me a line.
Contact: +91 987 112 7378 | email@example.com | @baxiabhishek
Date: February 12, 2009 Time: 1800 – 2100 IST
Hosted by: Delhi Bloggers and New Media Society
Sponsored by: Microsoft India
Venue: Microsoft Corp., 5th Floor, Eros Towers (Next to Satyam Cinemas), Nehru Place, New Delhi – 110019 (Map)
- Twitter and You
- 1815 – 1845
- Open discussion for 15 minutes
- What is Twestival?
- 15-minute break
- Tips, Tricks, Tools – Using Twitter
- Brands on Twitter – Why is it cool?
- Structured Networking
- 2030 – 2130
- Twitter: Value, PR, Media